I’ve been spending the holidays relaxing and writing (I find that relaxing, so sue me…). I’ve been writing on a new USP Journal issue called SPInvoice Explained.
Well, I’ve decided to open up for pre-orders of this new issue, and it’s available right now.
The full issue should be out in early February, but to whet your appetite, you can purchase now and receive a pre-release bonus package consisting of:
- Draft version of first three chapters, notes and comments included
- Development version of SPInvoice (Visual Studio 2010)
- 30 minute video walkthrough of the solution and the techniques used (not the same as the one below)
After final release, the pre-order package will no longer be available. However, as a pre-order reader, you will of course get the full and completed version as soon as it’s done.
SPInvoice is targeted at fairly advanced developers. In this issue, you’ll learn advanced SharePoint development concepts such as
- Building solutions that upgrade across SharePoint versions
- Understanding custom configuration options in SharePoint
- Developing advanced user experiences with delegate controls and state management
- Building rapid taxonomy solutions
- Creating advanced user interfaces using jQuery and SPServices
You can check out a preview video of the user interface of SPInvoice here:
Ready to pre-order? Here’s the issue page:
Found this article valuable? Want to show your appreciation? Here are some options:
a) Click on the banners anywhere on the site to visit my blog's sponsors. They are all hand-picked and are selected based on providing great products and services to the SharePoint community.
b) Donate Bitcoins! I love Bitcoins, and you can donate if you'd like by clicking the button below.
c) Spread the word! Below, you should find links to sharing this article on your favorite social media sites. I'm an attention junkie, so sharing is caring in my book!